Dear registered runners for the Costa Brava Stage Run 2021, first of all we hope that you and your families are well despite the complicated situation that we are living.

It’s two months to the start of the event, and unfortunately, the situation of the pandemic is far from under control, neither here nor in the rest of Europe. Although vaccination continues its rhythm and makes us very optimistic for the future, we believe that it will be very difficult to carry out the event from the 16th to the 18th of April, and if we could organize it, it would be very likely that many of you would have problems to organize your trips.

That is why we have been looking for an alternative date with all those involved in the event and we have decided not to wait any longer to inform you of the postponement of the 3rd edition of the Costa Brava Stage Run that will finally take place from the 15th to the 17th of October, 2021.

We believe that this date gives us many more guarantees of being able to organize the event with “normality”, and that it will allow you to prepare with much more relax, both the training sessions and the trip to get to the start.

We ask all those registered to answer this survey before the next 21st of February in order to confirm your participation on the new date or choose one of the following two options: transfer of your registration to the CBSR2022 (29th of April to 1st of May, 2022), or the refund of 80% of the amount paid (the remaining 20% ​​can be used for registration in any of the following 3 editions of the race: 2022, 2023 and 2024):

https://forms.gle/35wRNkqTokPgk4m19

If at this moment you cannot still know if you will be able to participate, we will give you until the 31st of July to decide what to do with your registration.

With that said, we inform you of the new calendar of deadlines:

  • 2nd payment (only for those who selected split payment): Sunday, the 8th of August 2021
  • Upload Medical Certificate and Exclusion Liability to your private area: Friday, the 1st of October 2021

We believe that this decision is the best for everyone, and we hope that you can come to the Costa Brava in October and if not possible, next year. We really want to meet all of you again on the Costa Brava and celebrate the end of this little nightmare that we are living!

We send you a big hug and we await your responses in the coming days.

Cheers!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This